This policy, together with TRAPAP Marketing Management Est.’ (hereinafter, “The Company”) terms and conditions, and any other documents referred to herein, establishes the basis on which any personal data collected from or provided by users (hereinafter, “One, One’s, etc.) of the website, www.tradereducate.com (hereinafter, “The Website, Domain, etc.”), will be processed by the company, TraderEducate LTD (hereinafter, “Parent Company, Parent, etc.”), and/or any associated affiliates.
Please read the following carefully to understand the views and practices regarding personal data and how it will be treated.
The website, company, parent company, and/or affiliates may collect and process the following data from users. This list in no way is comprehensive, as additional information may be subject to collection not listed herein:
- Information that one provides by completing the registration quiz on the website. The company will use this information to calculate one’s appropriate education package.
- Information that one provided by registering to use the website, completing forms, subscribing to the sites’ service, posting material, or requesting further services, information, or assistance.
- Information that one provides regarding transactions, and of the fulfillment of such orders, in relation to purchasing educational packages or additional services as displayed throughout the website.
- Information that one provides by consenting to be a part of the company’s newsletter or email campaigns.
- Information that one provides if a user contacts the company by email, phone, or any other communication method. The company may record and keep records of any correspondences.
- Information provided by details of one’s activities on the website, including but not limited to a number of visits, educational course package progress, traffic data, location data, weblogs, other communication data, etc.
- One has the right to withdraw consent to any of the aforementioned information collection by requesting to or personally deleting their account.
- The company may collect information about one’s computer, including but not limited to their IP address, operating system, browser type, and pertinent browsing information. Said statistical data about a users’ browsing history does not identify any individual.
Uses of the Information
The company may use the aforementioned information of their users in the following ways:
- To reply to one’s inquiries.
- To provide one with educational course package information, goods, products, features, or services that are requested or deemed applicable.
- The company may contact a user by phone, e-mail, SMS, or other contact methods within its means to relay said information.
Disclosure of Information
The company may disclose one’s personal information to agents of the company, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and colleagues where appropriate. Information as this may also be processed by agents operating outside of or not directly associated with the company. Such 3rd parties maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of one’s order, the processing payment details, provision of support services, and marketing purposes. By submitting one’s personal data, a user agrees to this disclosure of their personal data.
Storage & Security of Personal Data
All data collected by the company from a user may be transferred to and stored at locations outside of the company’s registered offices and location. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the company. Such 3rd party staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of one’s order, the processing payment details, and the provision of support services. By submitting one’s personal data, a user agrees to this transfer, storing, or processing of their personal data.
All information provided are stored on the company’s servers, encrypted, and possibly processed by an external payment processor where applicable.
One is solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of the login information (i.e., username and password) needed to access certain parts of the website.
The transmission of information via the internet is not always secure. While the company will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, the company cannot always guarantee the security of data transmitted to the website. Therefore, any transmission of personal data is at one’s own risk. The company cannot be held liable for any potential breach of security or data loss.
One has the right to opt-out of personal data transferring for marketing purposes by checking certain boxes on forms or by contacting the company via its contact methods.
The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from partner sites, networks, advertisers, and affiliates. Please note that such sites have their own privacy policies. The company does not accept any responsibility nor can be held liable for these policies. One must check the terms of said sites before submitting information to them.
Changes to this Policy
The company reserves the right to make changes or delete this policy at any time. Any amendments to this policy in the future will be posted on this page.